Its the Sailo crew here for some daily encouragement since we know its the final count down until SPRING BREAK 2015! Finish your midterms and papers, grab your flip flops and head on down to Florida. We have plenty of motorboats, sailboats and yachts for you to peruse as your procrastinate. You might really dig our party pontoon in Miami that starts at $60 per person and other boats in Fort Lauderdale! Check us out and reserve a boat ASAP!www.sailo.com
1) Do Grab some buddies and rent a boat for the ultimate spring break in sunny Florida.
Dont pack giant, winter parkas and hats and gloves.
2) Do Make your friends jealous of by bringing home a brilliant tan.
Dont fall asleep for hours on a yacht without a hat or sun tan lotion. Its not Halloween; dont look like a lobster.
3) Do Take excessive amounts of selfies and share on social media with the hashtag, #SailoSelfie, and mention @SailoBoats for a chance to win $100 in Sailo credits.
Dont take your smartphone or camera into the ocean while swimming or doing water-sports. Trust us on this one!But you could buy a waterproof case to use on all of your future #Sailo charters since we know youll have a blast.
4) Do Have a BBQ cook-off at sea Make a pontoon party boat your floating restaurant. Yes, please!
Dont feed the scraps to the birds if you want to keep your charter clean, at the risk of sounding obvious.
5) Do Sport a sailor hat and start your boat ride by blasting Im on a boat over the stereo that comes with a convenient MP3 hookup. Check out #SailoSongs on our Sailoboats Spotify playlist!
Dont lock your inner sea prowess and captain inside of you.
6) Do Unwind with a cooler full of your favorite beverages. Plus, dont forget some lemon and lime to get a real Florida vacation feel. We jammin.
Dont overdo it. But if you do get sea legs, focus on a fixed object at shore to help. (Pro tip.)
7) Do Charter this party pontoon now and you are guaranteed to have an unforgettable spring break!
Dont let this opportunity sail away. Act quickly!
OK, so have we convinced you to let your hair down, rock your favorite sunnies and come sail away with us? Sure hope so!
Also, follow us on social media @SailoBoats for some boatyful study break distractions.
If you book and share #SailoSelfie and mention @SailoBoats, we will throw in fun surprises for you to enjoy out on the water.
The Sailo Crew
Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)